Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fife & Drum Comparisons

In the last post's comments, Jon asks for a comparison between Fife & Drum and Perry.  Here are some Fife & Drum figures next to all the AWI manufacturers I have.  All these figures are based on identical Litko bases.  From left to right we have Old Glory first edition, Fife & Drum, Old Glory second edition, Fife & Drum, and Perry.


I hope that picture convinces you, as it does me, that the ranges are all broadly compatible.  I would not mix Fife & Drum with other ranges within units, but they should not look out of place on the same table.


Old Glory first edition, Fife & Drum 


Old Glory second edition, Fife & Drum



Fife & Drum, Perry

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, Scott! I especially like the dashed line superimposed at eye-level!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good collection che. I love minuaturas. In Argentina were coming a hand-painted in a chocolate (Jack) in the 60s and 70s, about 3cm. Here for you to see the size:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tr-EPbH2u04/UbIPRrNGJWI/AAAAAAAACJY/yIu0woUZZRI/s1600/SAM_8868.JPG

    I invite you to my blog;
    http://www.juguetesdelcoleccionista.blogspot.com.ar/
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comparison, Scott and much appreciated! I agree, they all should look fine on the tabletop in separate units.

    In a bar room brawl, however, my money would have be with the Perry figures.

    ReplyDelete